Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian (Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan, CardiovigorTM, 复方丹参片) promotes blood circulation by removing blood stasis, causes resuscitation by means of aromatics, regulates vital energy to alleviate pain and to improve angina pectoris.
A proprietary blend of
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae
Guang Ci Tang® Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian (CardiovigorTM) 40 grams in 200 mg 100 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Take 3 tablets 2 times daily. One bottle lasts about 16 days.
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase or with heavy body weight).
As the herbal formula is a mild tonic, results may only be noticeable after 2 weeks. It is suggested to take 4 to 6 bottles in full dose as the first regimen. The dose may then be reduced.
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Pian) has been safely used with few adverse effects when it is used as directed.
1. Do not use it during pregnancy.
2. Use with caution if you are using blood thinners like aspirin and walfarin as Cardiovigor may enhance their effect.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is provided to assist trained practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine with selection of products. If you are not familiar with these formulas or concepts please consult a licensed practitioner of Chinese herbal medicine and/or more in-depth reference materials.